At Senior Allegiance, we strive for employees that not only enjoy being at work and make you smile, but staff that helps our clients above and beyond expectations! There is no one better on our staff at this then our Administrator/Director of Nursing Karina Walker RN BSN. Karina plays a key role in ensuring that Treemont residents receive the necessary supportive care so they can live independently in their apartments. A small helping hand can make all the difference in a senior remaining active and healthy.
As Administrator/DON, Karina provides her expertise to residents on the following types of issues:
- Approval for Medicare Home Health Care services
- Oversight of Personal Assistance Services
- Coordinator with Families on Resident Care Plan
- Discharge Planning with Health Care Center to help residents return to their apartments
- Assessment of Prospective Residents for Eligibility
- Representation in Treemont Campus Educational events, health fairs and health screenings.
- Establishment of Doctor Visits to Treemont Resident Apartments
- One of Main Emergency Responders to Assist Independent Living Residents Needing Help
Are you aware that Medicare covers the cost of many of the services that allow you to remain active, especially if you have been