Senior Allegiance’s goal is to help Treemont senior living residents in Houston to stay independent as long as possible in their apartments. This service is called "Independence Plus" and Senior Allegiance is "The Plus." To accomplish this task, this Houston home health care medicare provider has a team of talented individuals, such as Ana Vazquez, RN, Assistant Director of Nursing, to support these Houston independent living residents.
You may know Ana. She is the first greeter, and primary person to answer the phone when you call Senior Allegiance to inquire about medical questions, or drop by for a visit. Specifically, Ana’s tasks include:
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement. Ana reviews resident charts quarterly; reviews all complaints; and maintains an infection control binder.
- Oversight of Senior Allegiance nurses and aides
- Supervises the Medication Management program.
- Author of monthly Senior Allegiance “Healthy Hint” Tip on health topics of interest to Treemont residents such as hydration, pneumonia, fall risk prevention and diabetic care.
- Discharge Planning, with DON, to help Health Center residents return to their apartment.
- Assessment of New Residents for Eligibility
- Representation in Treemont Campus Educational events, health fairs and screenings.
- A Main Emergency Responder to Assist Independent Living Residents in Need of Help
Ana was born in Nuevo Leon, Mexico. She is the oldest of four siblings, with a brother and two sisters. She met her husband Josue Vazquez when she was 16, and they are now expecting their first child! Ana came to the USA in 2005 and graduated with her RN from the University of Incarnate Word in San Antonio in 2011. Ana joined Senior Allegiance (SA) in May 2012 as a field nurse after meeting a SA CNA at her church. She became Assistant Director of Nurses (ADON) in July 2013.
The goal of Senior Allegiance is to help Treemont residents stay Independent, Healthy and Happy with a little extra support. To schedule a free consultation, please call Ana at (832) 627-6470. You will be pleased with her delightful manner and assistance!
Will Medicare Pay for Home Health Care?
Are you aware that Medicare covers the cost of many of the services that allow you to remain active, especially if you have been hospitalized in the past year? Administrator Malli Ford or Director of Nurses Karina Walker can respond to your Medicare questions. Senior Allegiance will work with your doctor to help identify service needs that can be provided under the Medicare program, including physical, occupational or speech therapy as well as nursing care. Feel free to call Malli at (281) 731-6544 if you have questions.