Learn Why Residents Chose Treemont
Residents have a variety of reasons for choosing to make Treemont their "home."
Learn from a variety of Treemont residents who discuss their internal decision-making process that led them on the path to choose Treemont as their retirement community residence. Reasons include:
- I was tired of the upkeep of my large home
- I wanted to make the decision while I was able to instead of leaving it to my kids to choose for me.
- I realized I needed some extra support and Treemont provided that for me.
- Many of my friends had passed away and I wanted more opportunities for socialization.
- I could live in an independent apartment and get extra support as needed from Senior Allegiance Home Care that is on campus
- I travel and it's nice to lock up the apartment and not have to worry about the lawn or a pipe breaking while I'm gone.
- Everything is taken care of from housekeeping to meals and transportation to doctor's appointments.
- My adult children wanted the peace-of-mind of knowing I was safe.
Click on the links below to learn what current residents are saying about their decision to move to Treemont! You may view the transcribed text or the actual video clip of residents sharing their personal stories of their path to Treemont Retirement Community.
- Why Maggie Burch feels so safe at Treemont
- My Journey from Rehab to Independent Living
- Serving Senior Residents is a Privilege
- Why Residents Like the Continuum of Care at Treemont
- Senior Living Communities Give Residents More Leisure Time
- The Appeal of Treemont
- Treemont Means Home
- Choosing Treemont
- Treemont's Social, Friendly Environment
- Ask the Experts — Finding the Right Senior Living in Houston Community